Zareen Khan was born on 14th May, 1987 in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Zareen also known as Zarine Khan is an Indian actress and model who mainly works in the Hindi film industry, though has also appeared in Tamil and Punjabi films.
Zarine made her screen debut with a leading role in the 2010 Anil Sharma’s period film Veer co-starring with Salman Khan for which she was nominated for the Zee Cinema Award For Best Female Debut. Khan garnered recognition from her item number “Character Dheela” in Ready, which was one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films in 2011. Khan earned commercial success in Bollywood with Sajid Khan’s Housefull 2 and Vishal Pandya’s Hate Story 3. Even her weight drew a lot of criticism. But when she did an item number in Ready, her slimmer avatar became the talk of the town.
Yes, we are talking about actress Zarine Khan, who shunned her critics by shedding oodles of weight in just few months.
When She left the body shamers ashamed
Journey from 100 Kilos to 57 Kilos
You might find it hard to believe, considering her perfect figure now, but at one point of time Zarine khan weighed 100 kilos! All thanks to junk food she use to binge in her teens. And since she wanted to be a doctor, and not an actress, she never cared about her weight. But when she could not fulfil her ambition, she dreamt of being a model. And this is when she decided to shed those extra kilos. And within a year, with right exercise and diet, she lost 43 kilograms.
Zarine Khan Workout Routine:
Zarine Khan has now become very much concerned about her body shape so she make sure that she carry out with best workout plans to give away the body with the best shape.
- She is a big fan of yoga as she feels that yoga give the mind and body the best relaxation and so as the sexy appearance to body. She carries out the yoga as one hour daily.
- In the same way early morning she do swimming and cycling as well. Cycling is considered out to be the best ab exercise also.
- Plus Zarine khan daily runs for some period of warming up.
- Even though besides having a busy schedule she make sure that she attends the gym as 3 times in a week for 2 hours. In the gym she carries out the stretching and weight lifting exercises.
Zarine Khan Diet Plan:
- Breakfast: At the time of breakfast she prefer to take cereals and oatmeal. Most of the times she even takes up with the egg white with the glass of juice.
- Lunch: At lunch she favour taking the green salad with boiled rice. Sometimes she takes 2-3 chapattis instead of rice.
- Dinner: She takes the dinner just as 2 hours before going to bed. In the dinner she adds up the meal with green salad with vegetable soup.
Zarine Khan Beauty Secrets and Tips:
Zarine Khan has a perfect face skin complexion because she make sure that apart from the body shape she give the best care to the face skin as well. She always clean her face before going to bed. She make the use of Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil. Plus she also make the best use of La Prairie night cream for the skin care.