Shruti Haasan (Born on January 28,1986) is an Indian film actress and singer who works predominantly in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi language films. Born to the prominent Haasan family, she is the daughter of Kamal Haasan and Sarika Thakur. Through her successful career, she has received three Filmfare Awards has established herself as one of the leading actresses of South Indian Cinema.
Shruti Haasan is a delight to watch. Her pristine beauty and perfect body make her one of the hottest actresses in town.When she made her Bollywood debut with Luck, she gave everyone a jaw drop moment when she flaunted her perfect curves in a bikini.
Shruti Haasan Workout Routine-
Her workout schedule is light and enjoyable.
- Although Shruti is not a big fan of working out in a gym, she does push herself to visit a gym as often as she can. In a gym, she prefers running on a treadmill where she can monitor her own progress.
- Apart from running, some light cardio training is also a part of her fitness regime.
- Dancing is Shruti’s favorite kind of workout. She does her own moves on her favorite songs. The Gabbar Is Back girl feels that it makes her happy, that is why, she contributes 45 minutes (4 day a week) to dancing.
Shruti Haasan Diet Plan-
Shruti does not believe in crash dieting for weight loss. She understands her body, and eats accordingly to maintain her figure. She never skips breakfast and consumes a lot of fresh fruits. She seeks the help of experts for her diet routine, but mostly incorporates her own understanding of her body for a balanced diet.
- For breakfast, she eats an eggs with muesli and fruits or idli.
- Lunch is generally pasta or rice with salad.
- For snacking in the evening, she munches on a bowl of fresh fruits.
- Shruti keeps her dinner simple. She eats a non-veg item, dal, or soup and some salad. She avoids rice at night.
- She keeps herself hydrated with watermelon juice and tender coconut water.
- She does not starve herself when she craves for something sweet. She eats some chocolates occasionally.