Malaika Arora Khan born on October 23,1973 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Malaika is a well known Bollywood actress, Vj, and model known for her cameo roles and chartbusting item songs. Malaika is married to actor, director Arbaaz Khan and is considered to be a very powerful woman in Bollywood. Malaika started her career as a Vj for MTV India and become famous for her bold and beautiful looks. In 1998 she did an item song “Chaiyya Chaiyya” with Shahrukh Khan in Mani Ratnam “Dil Se.” The song was immensely popular and malaika became the first choice in Bollywood to do item numbers. She went on to do some short roles and some top chart item songs in many films. She has also appeared in many dance based television shows as a judge.
Malaika is vastly famous for her bold and beautiful looks and well toned sexy and curvaceous figure. At 40, and mother of a cute boy, she looks as fit as a 20 year old actress. The sexy actress works hard to maintain her fitness and follows a balanced diet along with regular workout routine to stay fit. Let’s check out Malaika Arora’s workout routine and diet plan.
Malaika Arora Khan Diet Plan
She follows a diet of moderation and eats everything in moderate amounts. She follows a five meal plan with nutrient rich foods. Below is Malaika Arora’s diet plan-
Her day starts with a glass of warm water with lemon and some honey followed by a liter of water to flush down impurities.
Her breakfast consists of a bowl of fresh fruits with idli or porridge or upma or poha or a multigrain toast with egg whites.
For mid day snack she has a glass of fresh vegetable juice mixed with some amla juice and two brown bread toasts with egg whites.
Her lunch comprises of 2 chapattis and rice with veggies and chicken along with sprouts as salad.
Post workout she has her protein shake with banana.
If she feels hungry at night after dinner she snacks on oranges or any seasonal fruit with handful of nuts.
Malaika Arora Workout Routine
She doesn’t get much time to go to gym but she tries to train at least three a week for an hour and a half to maintain her enviable curves. Malaika Arora workout regime includes-
- She does 20 minutes of cardio exercises.
- She also practices kick boxing.
- She includes aerobics and hip-hop to ensure she’s working on different parts of her body everytime.
- She love to go for a jog or a swim whenever she feels bored by her routine.
- She also dances to stay fit she practice different dance forms like Bharatnatyam, Jazz Ballet and Russian Ballet.
Malaika Arora Workout Tips-
- Avoid fried and oily foods.
- Don’t starve yourself and eat everything but in moderation.
- Try to avoid carbs at night.
- Make breakfast your heaviest and dinner your lightest meal.
- Get proper rest and exercise regularly to stay fit and healthy.