Born on November 26,1972 in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. Arjun Rampal is a famous Indian actor and model. Arjun Rampal debuted in Bollywood with “Pyaar Ishq aur Mohabbat” and although the movie was not a big hit Arjun got noticed for his charming personality and good acting skills. Arjun has done many hit films and has many awards in his kitty including the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for his performance in “Rock On!” He is best known for his roles in Rock On!!, Rajneeti, Ra-One and Om Shanti Om.
Apart from his brilliant acting skills Arjun is considered as the Greek God of Bollywood because of his suave personality, good looks and a muscular physique. He believes that there is no shortcut to fitness and follows fit and healthy lifestyle. Arjun Rampal workout routine is a tough one, he does not follow any diet to stay in shape. Arjun surprised everyone with his super toned looks in Ra-One. He followed very strict workout routine to get in the shape for the role. Here is Arjun Rampal workout routine and diet plan:
Arjun Rampal Workout Routine-
Arjun Rampal is one of the fittest actors in Bollywood. Arjun Rampal workouts for 5 days a week,he focuses on two body parts a day like chest-triceps, back-shoulder etc. Arjun Rampal’s workout regime is as follows-
- Running and Stretching before exercising to warm up the body.
- Some lower back exercises after warming up.
- Exercise focusing on a specific body parts for 20-30 seconds with 10 seconds rest.
- 2500 sit ups.
- 8 sets of Tabata
- 20 minutes on treadmill with 10 minutes to calm down.
Apart from this Arjun Rampal also like to run, swim and play tennis and football to stay in shape. He also practices karate.
Arjun Rampal Workout Tips-
- Respect your body and do not exercise excessively without any supervision as you can hurt your body.
- Follow some outdoor physical activity it will help you to stay fit.
- Focus on developing your stamina.
Arjun Rampal Diet Plan-
- Reduce Carbs To Look Lean: This low carb diet of his would consist of items rich in protein such as eggs, chicken, fish and non-starchy vegetables. Following this diet will not help a person to reduce weight but would also help to bring about a change in the diet pattern. It’s a must try for you if you want to stop weight gain and this can simple done by staying away from food items like sweets, fruits, pastas, bread and starchy vegetables.
- Healthy Breakfast: He consume at least 8 boiled egg whites and some cereal in the morning. He likes to add papaya if the mood strikes. A heavy breakfast like this would help you to feel full in stomach the entire morning and you will not feel hungry until lunch time. It would also help you to avoid munching between the meals.
- Home Cooked Lunch: Dal, veggies, chapattis in lunch.
- Simple Dinner: He just consumes a bowl of soup and simple salad.