The British-Indian Bollywood diva, Katrina Kaif is undoubtedly the beauty queen of Bollywood. She is one of the few Bollywood divas who look beautiful and flawless with or without makeup. Katrina’s skin is buttery smooth and glowing. that it makes us often wonder what is the secret behind her flawless complexion! You will be surprised to know that her beauty secrets are simple.She follows a strict diet, hits gym to burn excess fat and has adopted a simple skincare routine.She entered Bollywood through movie “Boom”.
Katrina Kaif Workout-
Yoga- Katrina is a big fan of yoga. She does yoga for her mental peace and of course for her lean and sexy body.
Swimming & Cycling- Salman Khan has told Katrina to do a lot of cycling and swimming so that she could look sexy in bikini in “Dhoom 3”. Cycling is considered the best ab exercise also.
Jogging- Katrina daily runs for sometime for warm up.
Gym- Katrina kaif doesn’t get much time to go to gym due to her busy schedule. But when she was shooting for “Ajab Prem Ki Gazab Kahani” her personal trainer Pradeep Bhatia made her go 3 times a week to gym.
She is trained by celeb fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala. She also does core and Ab exercises which include gymming, jogging, iso-planks and swimming.
Katrina Kaif’s Diet Plan-
Many of you have been waiting for this moment, to know your favorite actress diet chart. Even if you are not a die-hard fan of Katrina’s you still do question yourself ” OMG, Kat is gorgeous! What does this lady eat? Whenever you see her onscreen. The mystery behind Kat’s diet is revealed.
Here are the beauty secret tips of Katrina Kaif.
- Katrina drinks a lot of water. In the morning, after waking up, she drinks at least 4 glasses of water.
- To get glowing skin, she consumes food supplements derived from Acai berry and wheat grass powder.
- Katrina has macrobiotic diet. She munches on fresh boiled vegetables as well as fruits after every 2 hours. She completely avoids carbohydrates and takes food rich in fibers.
- For breakfast, she has oats and cereals.
- Grilled fish and brown bread with butter is served for lunch.
- In the evening, she has brown bread with peanut butter. And for dinner, she take soup, fish, chapatti and grilled vegetables.