Born on June 26, 1985 in Mumbai, India Arjun Kapoor is an Indian actor and son Bollywood director Boney Kapoor. His debut movie “Ishaqzaade” was a hit and his rough looks and good acting was highly appreciated. He proved himself as an actor with his acting skills and has many movies in his kitty. He won his first Filmfare award for Best Debut Male for “Ishaqzaade.”
Arjun kapoor has gained a lot of female attention for his chiseled physique. He used to be a fat boy before and worked very hard to get in shape for his acting career. So let’s checkout Arjun Kapoor workout routine and the secret behind his amazing transformation from Fat to Fit.
Arjun Kapoor Workout Routine
Arjun Kapoor has now gained a perfect body and celebrity like looks, but before trying his luck in acting he used to be a very fat boy weighing around 135 kg. When he got his first acting offer for “Ishaqzaade” he decided to reduce his weight and be fit for the role. Arjun Kapoor adopted a tough workout routine to lose 50 kg in 4 years; he also adopted a well planned healthy and balanced diet. Salman Khan became his inspiration and mentor for his weight loss program. Arjun Kapoor workout routine is as follows-
- During his weight loss program he started by doing some warm up exercise.
- Cardio exercises and weight training
- Circuit training
- He followed the high intensity crossfit workout regime for 20 minutes every day in his last days to lose the excess fat and get a well sculpted body.
- He still do crossfit regime to stay in shape along with his regular workout.
- There is no quick fix for losing weight and you have to be patient to get the desired result.
- Do not follow any diet blindly
- Never give up and keep trying to lose weight and you will get the results.
Video: Arjun Kapoor workout in Gym
Arjun Kapoor Weight Loss Diet Plan
A food lover by nature, Arjun Kapoor could earlier eat six burgers at once. After realizing that losing weight requires adjustments in his diet, he made it a point to avoid overeating as well as keep away from unhealthy junk foods. Arjun stays away from the high carb and sugary foods, replacing them with some healthier options such as fresh fruits and vegetables. He also loves having black coffee.
Arjun Kapoor Diet Chart
Breakfast: 4-6 egg whites, one egg yolk, toast
Lunch: Chapattis made from wheat flour or pearl millet, veggies, dal, chicken
Dinner: Chicken/fish, rice or quinoa
Fruits: Pineapples, strawberries
Supplement: Post-workout protein shake