Born in the holy city of Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh on May 1,1988 Anushka Sharma is a former model and a well established Bollywood actress.She began her career as a model and walked the ramp for famous designer Wendell Rodricks. In 2008 Anushka was signed by Yash Raj Films for a three-film contract and got her first silver screen with “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” alongside superstar Shahrukh Khan. Movie was a blockbuster hit and Anushka got appreciation from critics for her performance. She went on to appear in many successful films and won the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2012 for her role in “Jab Tak Hai Jaan”. Anushka is counted among the most promising actress in recent times.
Anushka is known for her acting as well as her beauty and eviable figure. The tall beauty has gorgeous charming looks and a sexy body. So how does she manage to look so good always? Proper diet and regular workouts help her maintaining her svelte figure. So let’s have a look at Anushka Sharma’s workout routine and diet plan.
Anushka Sharma Diet Plan
She follows a simple diet comprising of 5 small meals a day. She prefers eating home cooked food over processed food and drinks around 3 liters of water every day. Anushka Sharma’s diet plan includes-
- Her breakfast consist of 2 egg whites with a glass of fresh fruit juice
- For mid day snacking she has cheese toast with lime or coconut water
- She carries her lunch in Tiffin which contains homemade veggies, dal with 2 chapattis and salad
- For evening snack she has protein bars or seasonal fruits
- Anushka always try to be at home for dinner and her dinner is same healthy meal as her lunch
- She has a glass of milk daily before going to bed
- She totally avoids junk food and stay away from too oily food
Anushka Sharma Workout Routine
She is not much of a gym going person and she hate to train in gym. But she manages to train for 4 days a week to stay fit. Anushka Sharma workout routine involves-
- Yoga, She is addicted to yoga as it rejuvenates her mind and make her more flexible and agile
- Her gym regime mainly comprises of weight and strength training
- If she is shooting at a far location she goes for a walk or jog
- She also practice meditation in the morning and before hitting the bed to keep her mind calm
- She believes dance is the best cardio exercise and dances every day for 30 minutes.
Anushka Sharma Workout Tips
- Proper rest is as important as exercise for the body to recuperate.
- Drink plenty of water daily to flush toxins out of your body
- Eat healthy and try eating home cooked food.