Born on November 2,1965 in New Delhi, India, Shahrukh khan aka SRK is a famous Bollywood actor. Often referred in media as “King of Bollywood” Shahrukh khan is one of the biggest superstars in India. Being nominated for thirty Filmfare award and winning fourteen of them makes him the most awarded Bollywood actor of all times. Government of India has honored Shahrukh with “Padma Shri” for his contributions towards Indian cinema.
He made his debut in Bollywood in 1992 with “Deewana”, which becomes an instant hit and Shahrukh won his first Filmfare award for his role in the film. He never looked back and today even at 47 he rules at billions of young hearts. He made heads turn when he appeared with perfect six packs in “Om Shanti Om”, Shahrukh Khan workout routine for Om Shanti Om is a very good workout routine to follow. His transformation surprised everyone and his look became so famous that many other actors started to try the same look. So, let’s have a look at Shahrukh Khan workout routine and his diet plan by which he got perfect abs in “Om Shanti Om” and “Ra One”.
Shahrukh Khan Diet Plan
Shahrukh khan followed a very strict diet plan for “Om Shanti Om”. He avoids all kinds of breads and rice, as well as high-fat food with butter. Shahrukh avoided all simple carbohydrate foods like refined grains and anything that have added sugar. Shahrukh Khan diet secret include:
- Having a protein drink after workout.
- Eating high-fiber complex carbohydrate food like vegetables, legumes and whole grains.
- Having 2-3 liters of water everyday.
- Eating protein rich food like chicken, egg whites, pulses, skimmed milk and lean meats.
- Avoiding sweets, alcoholic beverages and fried food
- Strictly following a low carbohydrate and high protein diet.
Shahrukh Khan Workout Routine:
Shahrukh Khan is the king of Bollywood and to maintain his body he follows a very strict workout regimen. He surprised everyone by his six pack abs at 42 in “Om Shanti Om”. He claims he achieved that body in just 3 month by following a very strict diet and exercise regimen.This is Shahrukh Khan workout for Om Shanti Om:
- 100 push ups
- 60 pull ups. According to him doing push ups and pull ups regularly for a month will start showing amazing results.
- Half hour devoted to lifting weights for abdominal muscles. He advises to do strength training only for four times a week resting one day in between.
- 30 minutes cardio exercise like jogging, running and cycling.
Shahrukh Khan Workout Tips-
- Drink at least 10 glasses of water in a day. Your body needs to be well hydrated.
- Follow some cardio exercise daily for a minimum of 30 minutes to burn body fat.
- Avoid sweets. If you have craving for something sweet eat a fruit.
- Never train your abs more than 4 times a week giving one day rest in between. Working out your abs everyday will lead to muscle damage.