Jacqueline Fernandez was born in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 11, 1982. She is an established Bollywood actress known for her charming beauty and good acting skills. Jacqueline was crowned Miss Sri Lanka Universe in 2006 and worked as a journalist in Colombo. The gorgeous beauty made her debut in Bollywood in 2009 with “Aladin” portraying the role of Jasmine. The movie was not big hit but she was appreciated and also won IIFA award for Best Female Debut.She rose to fame through blockbuster movie “Murder 2” in 2011 and went on to star in “Housefull 2” & “Race 2” both of which are blockbusters grossing over 100 crores on box office. “Kick” and “Roy” are also the hit blockbusters through she became famous in Bollywood.
Being a beauty pageant winner Jacqueline is equally famous for her enchanting looks and perfectly toned body. She follows a healthy diet and regular workouts along with yoga to stay in shape. So let’s check out her workout routine and diet plan.
Jacqueline Fernandez Beauty Mantra
Jacqueline is very open when it comes to revealing her beauty mantras. From her skin secrets to her beauty regime, she is always ready to share it all with her fans. Now that is what we call, a transparent beauty!
So, here are some of her best skin tips just for you:
- Jacqueline drinks a glass of lukewarm water with a spoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in it.
- She then starts her day by properly washing her face with Cetaphil face wash, followed by an application of La Prairie moisturiser, with SPF 15.
- As a teenager, she had an acne problem. Thus, she stresses a lot on the importance of proper cleansing and toning of her skin.
- She wears by Dermalogica products, especially its multivitamin eye and lip defense creams.
- She prefers to use homemade packs, such as a honey and yogurt ones, to soothe her face.
- Jacqueline uses honey instead of a lip balm at times.
- She praises and recommends The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-oil. And, she also suggests Drops of Youth Serum, for smoother and fresher skin.
- In her handbag, she always carries fruity-smelling body butter, lip butter, hand sanitiser and a face spritzer, especially in summers.
- She also uses ice cubes on her cheeks and eyes. But, she makes sure that they are wrapped in tissues or a thin muslin cloth, as ice cubes should not be used directly on the skin.
Jacqueline Fernandez Diet Plan
She follows a very simple and balanced diet to stay in shape. She believes that the body needs right amount of fat, carbs and protein to stay healthy, Jacqueline Fernandez diet plan includes:
- Her day starts with a glass of warm water with honey and lime.
- For breakfast she has green tea with boiled eggs and raw fruits
- Her lunch consists of brown rice with lentils and green salad.
- She prefers snacking on nuts and fruits
- For dinner she likes grilled fish with lots of veggies
- Jacqueline avoids sugar completely in her diet
- She also stays away from tea and coffee and sticks to green tea.
Jacqueline Fernandez Workout Routine
She is not so much of a gym lover but she trains regularly to stay in toned shape. She practices yoga for an hour five times a week for building her stamina, strength and flexibility. Jacqueline Fernandez workout routine is as follows-
- She does Running or swimming or 40 minutes atleast three times a week.
- Her yoga regime starts with 20-40 surya namaskars
- She also incorporates other asans like Kapalbhati, anulom vilom, utkatasana, vrishasana in her workout
- She also does Shrishasana (Headstand), Hanumanasana, pristhasana while preparing for “Race 2”
- When she felt bored she dances for an hour.
Jacqueline Fernandez Workout Tips:
- Avoid sugary foods
- Practice yoga for great strength and flexibility
- Dance to burn calories