Priyanka chopra who is popular with her nickname
“Piggy Chops” is a Bollywood famous actress and philanthropist who
has established her reputation as a global star with her appearance in several
international projects in US TV series “Quantico.” Born on July 18,
1982 in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Priyanka chopra is a leading Bollywood actress,
singer and former Miss World. She took part in Femina Miss India contest and
finished second. She was sent to Miss World 2000 Pageant where she won the Miss
World 2000 crown. After winning the title Priyanka started getting film offers
and made her acting debut with Tamil film “Thamizhan” in 2002. Her
first box office was “Andaaz” which also won Filmfare Award for Best
Female Debut. Priyanka is known to portray different genre roles and has won
many awards for her performances.
Apart from acting this beauty queen has a
beautiful voice.She released her first single “In My City” in 2012
and her second single “Exotic” was a big hit. Being a former Miss
World, Priyanka Chopra is an outright fashionista who has become one of the
famous faces endorsing numerous global fashion brands. How does she manage to
keep her figure toned for various roles, as well as the red carpet
Let’s checkout her workout routine and diet plan.
The 33 year old Bollywood beauty has revealed
that she is not particularly weight conscious and does not mind eating well. As
she has the tendency of gaining any discrenible weight,which she believes is
all due to her great metabolism rate, Priyanka does not follow any strict diet
plan. Her diet comprises plenty of fruits and green veggies, which provide her
with protein & minerals.
She is very fond of eating home-cooked food. She
believes that drinking plenty of water makes the skin glow, and so keeps
herself always hydrated.
Priyanka Chopra Diet Chart :
- For breakfast she has 2 egg whites or sometimes oatmeal
with a glass of skimmed milk.
- She drinks a glass of coconut water with handful of
nuts every 2 hours.
- Her lunch comprises of dals,veggies with 2 chapattis
- For evening snack she has a turkey sandwich or a sprout
- Her dinner is mostly soup followed by a grilled chicken
or fish with some sauteed veggies.
- She indulges on tandoori food, cakes and chocolates on
- She includes a lot of green veggies and fruits in her
diet to provide all important minerals and protein.
Priyanka Chopra Workout Routine
She is blessed with a lean sexy figure.She does
not put on weight easily so she doesn’t need to work too much on her body. She
is very passionate to stay healthy and fit and workout for an hour four times a
week. She is not a regular gym goer but she never misses her workout. Priyanka
chopra’s workout routine includes the following:
- Her gym workout starts with running on treadmill for 15
- Then she does push-ups followed by reverse lunges.
- She does 20-25 bench jumps and 20-25 reverse crunches.
- She also does 60 seconds planks hold and 20-25 bicep
curls with light weights.
- She prefers resistance training over weight training.
- When not going to gym she does running and spinning.
- She also practices yoga and swear by it to keep
physical as well as mental fitness.