Deepika Padukone is a state level badminton player and indian supermodel.This 26 year old actress must be having a strict workout routine as any dress fits her whether it is indian or western.This 5 ft 9 in supermodel says that
“I do regular exercise,yoga,eat healthy and positive thinking is what makes me look good.”
She has given several blockbuster movies to the Bollywood industry in recent years. She is considered one of the highest paid & popular actress in the industry. Although her journey started with a kannad movie but she gave her debut in Bollywood with the movie ‘Om Shanti Om’ which was the blockbuster of the year. She gave more hit films like Cocktail, Yeh Jawani Hai Dewani,Raam-leela,Chennai Express,Bajirao Mastani.
Deepika doesn’t have personal fitness trainer.But she takes help from Yasmin. So let’s have a look on her proper workout routine from the fitness trainer Yasmin Karachiwala.
Deepika Padukone Workout Routine :-
- Deepika wakes up at 6 am in the morning and heads out for doing her free-hand exercises and yoga.
- She prefers taking daily walks for half an hour daily instead of running after her yoga sessions.
- She has a habit of going to gym daily to do her workout. However,instead of doing heavy workout,she focuses on Pilates and hand-free exercise.
- She loves dancing.If she is not in the mood of doing other exercises she goes for dance practice which helps her maintain her lean figure.
- Yasmin karachiwala her trainer, introduced her to Pilates and stretching exercises which she has implemented to her daily workout routine.
- She also does swimming and plays badminton for exercise if she is able to fit them in her busy schedule.
In a Deepika’s own words- “I do a lot free-hand weights and 4 to 5 sets of stretching exercises with 20 reps, in between Pilates or Stretching routines.”
During her old days when she was in school, she used to play badminton in the morning and in afternoon,when school was over,which has helped her a great way to maintain the body’s flexibility.
So,this is the workout routine of this leggy actress. Deepika’s diet is more important than her workout in maintaining that killer figure.
Deepika Padukone Diet Plan
Deepika Padukone doesn’t starve herself and is a big foodie. Yasmin karachiwala suggests her to eat small meals at a regular interval of 2 hours.
- 2 egg whites
- Low fat milk
- In non-veg she likes fishes, generally grilled to avoid extra fat
- In veg, she eats vegetables
- Filter coffee (she likes south indian food too much)
- She avoids non-veg and other heavy foods at night
- Just eats salads, roti (chapati), veggies, i.e. a complete balanced diet,which provides her almost every nutrient. She avoids rice at night.
After every 2 hours
- After every 2 hours as suggested by Yasmin, Deepika eats fresh fruits or sometimes drinks fresh fruit juices, whatever she likes.
Deepika being a south indian likes south indian food a lot like rice, dosa, upma, etc. So,she prefers them. For instance, she eats dosa without potato filling. Also,while having idli, she replaces coconut chutney with green chutney and like wise.