We all know that rose water is great for skin and hair but why it is good and how exactly must you use it,Rose or rosewater is one of the most amazing ingredients that you can include in your skin care routine. It helps soften your skin and gives it a natural, healthy glow. Rosewater is beneficial for your skin in several ways.Whether you have oily, dry or combination skin, rosewater can be added to your beauty regime. That’s what makes it a beauty secret or rather a secret weapon of women all over the world.
While purchasing rose water, you must make sure you buy only 100% pure rose water i.e., the distilled water of roses sans the chemicals, the by-product of rose oil production.
Here are some rosewater benefits for skin,take a look:
- Rosewater helps maintain the skin’s pH balance, and also controls excess oil.
- It helps fights acne, dermatitis and eczema.
- Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing oil and dirt accumulated in clogged pores,says Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj Skincare Expert.
- Rose water helps hydrate,revitalise and moisture the skin giving it with that refreshed look.
- Due to its antibacterial properties,rose water also aids in healing scars, cuts and wounds.
- It also helps to revitalize aging skin and keeps fine lines and wrinkles at bay.
- Due to its astringent like properties it possesses, rose water helps clean pores and tone the skin. Applying rose water after steaming tightens capillaries, reduces redness and blotchiness.
- The antioxidant properties of rose water help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues.
- The aroma of roses is said to be more powerful mood enhancer. It rids you of feelings of anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, thereby making you feel more relaxed.
- Rose water helps to treat mild scalp inflammations and dandruff that are caused by fungal infections.
The best and easiest way to use rose water maybe to apply it at night, to clear all impurities the face has collected through the day.