It’s not possible to wash your hair everyday. Especially if you are going in a party or any other occassion and you don’t have enough time to wash off your hair and then wait to dry it. It takes lot of time when you are in a hurry..! But now there is one solution to get rid of oily hair and make them look fresh and shiny.
Yes i am talking about dry shampoos,it is getting popular day by day. Dry shampoo is the most easiest and time saving way. It is a magical product for girls with oily hair and oily scalp. Dry shampoos are very beneficial and a savior for us. Dry shampoo comes in spray or powder form,& the best dry shampoos not only soak up oil, they clean hair,water-free and leave smelling fresh. Dry shamposo give your hair a volume boost. Not all dry shamppos are created equal.
Unfortunately, the lack of cleansing to your hair can cause it to become oily.
Ways To Use Dry Shampoo:
Here are some steps which will help you to use dry shampoo in proper manner.
- First of all comb all the hair out. Most of us want volume on the top potion of the head. So, take a small area of hair and take all the hair up.
- Then spray some dry shampoo on the roots of that area. Take another small area from top, from the previous place and then sprays some dry shampoo there.
- This way you have to do those on the entire front and top part.
- Then repeat the same on the hair roots on the sides of the head and near the ear.
- So now that you can properly sprayed the dry shampoo in all the hair roots. It’s time to do some massaging.
- With your finger tips lightly massage the scalp all over for 1-2 second each. Not more than that.
- Then put your head upside down and they spray some shampoo on the hair now so that any oiliness there should also be absorbed.
Here I am giving you some best dry shampoos which you can easily afford:
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo
- Tresemme Fresh Start Volumarizing Dry Shampoo
- Dove Refresh+Care Invigorating Dry Shampoo
- Batiste Dry Shampoo
- Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo