The very first thought that comes in our mind is bengali girls are beautiful and have big seducive catty eyes. Well that’s true and you cannot deny that bengali girls are not beautiful.If we talk about bollywood sizzling actress Bipasha Basu, Kajol, Raima Sen. The most beautiful thing which they have in their face is their “Killer Bengali Eyes.” It’s every girl dream to get big sultry eyes like bipasha.
Bengali women and their makeup has forever inspired Indian cinema, so much so that when we say Bengali Women, the stereotypical dusky beauty with large, kohl lined eyes in laal paarer shaari (Red bordered saree), laal teep (Red bindi), shidoor (Vermillion powder) and shaankha paula (Conch & Coral benagles) is what first pops into our minds.
So Here I am providing you some Bengali Makeup Tutorials which you can try at home to get Bong Beauty look. Don’t worry if you have small eyes or don’t have almond shaped eyes. You can still create Bong look by following some of the tips which I am giving you below:
1. Apply a shade of foundation that is one shade darker than your skintone. The model has used Maxfactor’s Second Skin Foundation in Bronze.
2. In order to make my eyes look larger, She filled her brows a little darker than usual and she also applied a pale gold eye shadow on my lids to reflect light. At last she used MAC Paint Pot in Indian Wood.
3. Dark kohl rimmed eyes are a signature and hence so she applied a black gel liner very liberally on my waterline, lower lashline and used tightline. And also used Maybelline Gel Liner.
4. Eye makeup on bengali women ofter looks like it’s been lightly smoked and hence instead of using a black eyeshadow so as to not make it look “westernized”,then smudged the kohl on my lower lashline and my tightline with an angled brush.
5. In order to copy Maa Durga’s eye shape, she gave an extremely shallow wing to your liquid liner on my upper lashline. She used L’Oreal Super Liner in Carbon Black.
6. Dramatic false eye lashes are a must!
7. She heavily contoured my face in order to emulate sharp features and also used some bronzer to give a bronzed, healthy glow to my “dusky” skin.
8. Red matte lipstick is a must!
9. Big Red bindi and some sindoor completed the look!
1. Maxfactor Second Skin Foundation in Bronze
2. Lakme Pure Radiance Face Compact
3. MAC Paint Pot in Indian Wood
4. Maybelline Gel Liner
5. L’Oreal Super Liner in Carbon Black
6. MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash Mascara
7. Lakme Absolute Moonlit Highlighter Duo
8. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick