Acne is an infection of the skin, caused by changes in the sebaceous glands. The most common form of acne is called acne vulgaris, which means “common acne”. The redness comes from the inflammation of the skin in response to the infection.Acne is common during puberty, when a person is turning from a child into an adult, because of high levels of hormones. Acne becomes less common as people reach adulthood.
Tips to get rid of acne naturally
- To get rid of acne scars, you can make a mixture of nutmeg and honey.Then apply this on to your scars for at least 30 minutes.
- The toothpaste that you use regularly to clean your teeth can also help clear up an acne problem. This is in fact one of the easiest home remedies for acne.
- Another popular natural treatment for acne is tea tree oil. Tea tree oil acts like an antiseptic and disinfects the pores.
- Like honey, cinnamon has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
Homemade Acne Face Masks
1- Apple Cider Vinegar Acne Face Mask/Scrub
Things you will need:
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Green Tea
- A teaspoon
- A bowl
- Put one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- Add two tablespoons of cooled green tea.
- Next, add five tablespoon of sugar.
- Finally, put one tablespoon of honey in it.
- Stir the mixture well. For a thicker consistency, add more sugar.
Spread the mask on your face using a cotton pad and massage it for a few minutes to remove dead skin cells and improve circulation.
The sugar in this recipe works as a natural exfoliant helpful in breaking up scar tissue and unclogging skin pores. Leave the mask on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with water. Use this beauty mask about once or twice a week.